Tmi Tuomas Kivistö – Privacy statement
According to the data protection regulation, the controller must inform the data subjects.
This statement fulfills the obligation to inform.
Mr. Tuomas Kivistö
Business ID 2377801-8
Lentovarikonkatu 16B 52
Contact information in matters concerning the register
Satamakatu 17 LH 3
Customers of Tmi Tuomas Kivistö.
3. Basis for keeping the register and purpose of use
The basis for keeping the register:
• Personal data is processed based on the registered customer relationship
• Personal data is processed based on consent (e.g. collected from potential customers at fairs, permission for marketing requested on a form, etc.)
Purpose of personal data processing and register
Personal data is only processed for predefined purposes, which are as follows:
• Customer relationship management
• Telling about our services
4. Personal data to be stored in the register
The customer register contains the following information:
• date of birth
• phone number
• information about the client’s state of health
5. Rights of the data subject
The registrant has the following rights, requests for the use of which should be made to the address:
Satamakatu 17 LH 3
Right of inspection
The registered person can check the personal data we have stored.
Right to rectification of data
The registered person can ask to correct incorrect or incomplete information about him.
Right to object
The registered person can object to the processing of personal data if he feels that the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Ban on direct marketing
The registrant has the right to prohibit the use of data for direct marketing.
Right of deletion
The registered person has the right to request the deletion of data if data processing is not necessary. We process the deletion request, after which we either delete the data or provide a justified reason why the data cannot be deleted.
It should be noted that the controller may have a statutory or another right not to delete the requested information. The registrar is obliged to keep the accounting material by the period (10 years) defined in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). For this reason, accounting-related material cannot be deleted before the deadline expires.
Withdrawal of consent
The data subject can withdraw the consent if the processing of personal data concerning the subject is based only on consent, and not, for example, on customership or membership.
The registered person can appeal the decision to the Data Protection Commissioner
The registered person has the right to demand that we limit the processing of disputed data until the matter is resolved.
Right of appeal
The registered person has the right to file a complaint with the data protection commissioner if he feels we violate the applicable data protection legislation when processing personal data.
Contact information of the data protection officer: www.tietosuoja.fi/fi/index/yhttstietod.html
5. Regular sources of information
Customer information is received regularly:
• from the customer himself when the customer relationship is created, using a form or verbally
• from the customer himself via an online form
6. Regular disclosures of information
As a rule, information is not disclosed outside for marketing purposes.
7. Duration of processing
• As a general rule, personal data is processed as long as the customer ship is valid
8. Personal data processor
Tmi Tuomas Kivistö handles the customer register.
We can also partially outsource the processing of personal data to a third party, in which case we guarantee through contractual arrangements that personal data will be processed by valid data protection legislation and otherwise appropriately.
9. Data transfer outside the EU
Personal data is not transferred outside the EU
10. Automatic decision-making and profiling
We do not use the data for automatic decision-making or profiling.
Updated on 9 June 2022